MiFFi Copenhagen, 2-4 May 2018
2-4 May 2018,
Microbial food and feed ingredients will be the theme for the first International Conference on Microbial Food and Feed Ingredients (MiFFI).
The term microbial food and feed ingredients, is to be understood in its broadest sense. This means that the congress will encompass e.g.:
- Microbial Food Cultures for the dairy, meat, and wine industry
- Probiotic cultures for food and dietary supplements
- Direct Fed Microbials for feed
- Yeast and yeast extracts
- Proteins and peptide ingredients produced by fermentation e.g. enzymes
- Metabolites produced by fermentation used as ingredients in food and feed e.g. vitamins, acids, alcohols, and flavors.
A total of 200-300 participants from both the research and business are expected to take part in the congress. The MiFFI conference will offer high level scientific presentations, networking activities and is an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences within microbial food and feed ingredients.